Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also laughing at the amount of rattled RS that have gone through the effort to make an account and cry here, a bit cringe but ok let’s engage. How many of our new red frandles remember this:

Imagine coming here for sympathy, can tell none of them go the match they’re proper internet warriors. Get the petition started :hayee:

Disgusting

A West Ham player was done for diving, the funny thing with Niassie is I still can’t see where he dives, the player clearly takes him out, it’s a penalty
didn't know about the West Ham player. Thought that Niasse was the only player banned for diving retrospectively. ( Although I never actually thought that Niasse dived).
My point in mentioning Niasse though, is wasn't it the media and Palace manager pointing out "the dive" that forced the PL to act.

Liverpool now banging on about Pickford will no doubt force the PL to act.
would be surprised if Pickford does not get a ban.
Who runs football? Liverpool of the PL?

Although on the question on Pickfords form.........a ban might work in everyone's favour. Force Don Carlos hand. Rest up Pickford. Give our new keeper a few games. Turn a negative into a positive.
Let's see were it takes us.
Ps..........Pickford got out of jail yestetday. Wether Mane was offside or not. Pickford made a right @@##@#@# of saving Henderson's fluffed shot.
I'm defending him over his challenge on VVD. But cannot defend him over the countless goalkeeping mistakes that he makes.........the mistakes have to stop.
Rant now over.........

I’m still baffled at this whole ‘get the result overturned’ effort by their plastics, every time VAR have accepted they got something wrong, all you get it an admission and they move on. The levels of entitlement they have staggers me every time

Given the whole new ‘project’ deviousness and now Henderson calling the officials cheats and saying they doctored the footage I think any attempts at any sort of reversal on bookings and results etc... will fall on deaf ears from now on. Don’t bite the hand that feeds!

Leonardo-DiCaprio-laughing-while-drinking-meme-template.jpg

I don't think the F.A. are taking any notice of Liverpool at the moment, they shouldn't antagonise their benefactors.
I still don't see what Pickford did wrong, if he didn't come flying out to protect his goal he would have been rightly slated,. I remember Mervyn Day knocking out Mick Lyons with a punch, it was just classed as a goalkeeper protecting his goal, no card given. The press have been after Pickford all season, together with many on here. How did he get the blame for the Denmark penalty, which was a refereeing mistake after Kyle Walker didn't clear the ball?
He needs to keep his head down and get on with his job. Thought he did well yesterday.

Even the Spanish network here, which belongs to NBC, just keep going on and on about the foul on VDD and the offsides goal.

I know for a fact that if it was the other way around, no one would look twice.
Without going too far back in time there was a blatant foul by VVD on DCL in the Anfield league derby in December. No one even looked at it if I remember correctly. Would have been red card and penalty to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.