Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care what horrible challenges their lot might have made over the years; if you’re celebrating a Liverpool player’s serious injury you’re a bad divvy.
Can agree with some of this. They have made some horrible challenges on our players over the years. VVD went straight through James early on. Left his marker. He has done it a few times against us. I'm not celebrating but I'm not losing any sleep over him either

I dont know about you lads but watching our derby on BT today made me felt like I am watching on LFCTV , both commentators Steve McManaman and other [Poor language removed] were absolutely biased , so pissed

mate it was unashamed one-sidedness.

did like how Osman quickly moved the narrative on in the studio.

then that absolute bell of a host brings it back to Pickford at the end.

Just thought play stops. If he trips him up it's not a penalty is it. Or are we saying it's violent conduct? Surely you can't give a penalty if you've already given offside.
The penalty couldn't have been given but Pickford could and should have been sent off.

I think the bloke who orchestrated the whole BT Sport operation a couple of years back (when they went head to head with Sky) is a very staunch red so we shouldn't be surprised that it comes across like LFCTV!

I don’t care what horrible challenges their lot might have made over the years; if you’re celebrating a Liverpool player’s serious injury you’re a bad divvy.
I'm not celebrating the injury. Just having a laugh over how the kopite infected media makes it out to be the worst challenge in the history of football.

I've seen some posts on that lovely RAWK site.

They've got that awful blinkered sense of entitlement that they hated United for having.

In usual circumstances you don't like seeing players injured, it's not great and you don't like seeing your players get into grief for causing injury.

But.... They need to have a bloody good look at themselves. Hypocrisy F.C, They started the game with VVD going through James and Richarlison, of which he could have had at least 1 if not 2 cards.... What was Pickford to do after big alpha male Virgil made such a mark? He went in hard and clumsy .... Not malicious.

But yeah our club is scum cos their players got injured .... They forget singing songs about Coleman, they forget done awful challenges by Kuyt, Carragher, Gerrard, etc over the years.

It's a derby, it happens and yeah VAR never helped them out for once

Petitions at the ready eh. No doubt MOTD will do their bidding and the likes of Mane, Robertson will have their cheating and snide behaviour brush over.

Status
Not open for further replies.