Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering a good proportion of the team have been missing for best part of a fortnight due to international games, a point is more than we would have got in the past. Disappointed we couldn't get the win but were moving in right direction.
Be interesting to see how we cope with only one striker.

Would have loved to have beaten them. But I'll take that draw. We could have been beat. So the draw will do. And DCL scores again.
The trick now is to get properly back on track and beat Southampton next week.
Get our South Americans all up to the level they were at before the break. Barring of course Richarlson. I suppose that's Iwobi in now for a few matches. He might surprise us all..........let's hope so.
Still top of the pile folks. Let's rock and roll........and beat the saints next week.
Up The Toffees..........Don Carlos lucky....lucky(but who cares) Toffees...

I've always been Mina's sympathizer though he was bad today, yet unlike Gomes, he did a lot of good performances too. I don't know the reason why we've started the season with Gomes still being in the squad, do you remember a single good performance from him? I don't

Still can't believe he back heeled the ball away when he could have easily put his left foot through it.

At fault for a goal that was offside ? Should have been sent off for an offside? You are a whopper.
The fact Henderson was offside is irrelevant, Pickford doesn’t know that and fluffs his lines as is so common.
Yes he should have been sent off for the Van Dijk incident, he flew into him and scissored through him. The fact he’s offside is also irrelevant, just means it can’t be a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.