Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so now they’ve just put a 1995 flag up at the park end - a divvy Dressed as Batman. Let’s beat these Everton and make it nasty like they are they
make me sick!
Hopefully they'll leave it up. 1995 was great there was a spirit about the place similar to now. Also, this season has been a great start, but we want the club to know that a great start means nothing if we don't go on to win anything this year, can they live up to the 1995 team?

IMG_20201017_090916.jpg

I'm ready. Hope the boys will do it for Big Howard. UTFT!

I'm not getting to excited. Year upon year of rolling over in front of them has taught me this so don't wanna get my hopes up to much. Whatever happens I just hope we show up and give a good account of ourselves. COYB.

I'm not getting to excited. Year upon year of rolling over in front of them has taught me this so don't wanna get my hopes up to much. Whatever happens I just hope we show up and give a good account of ourselves. COYB.
Totally agree mate, I see exactly where your coming from, but one massive difference this year is we have winners in our team, we have not had them since the 80s

We've got absolutely nothing to lose here today,were playing great Football,Scoring goals left,right and centre and confidence is high.Every Evertonian should be looking forward to this today,let the Reds live on their nerves for change.

This game will show how far we've actually come but it also won't define our season.

All the best Blues and UTFT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.