• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D8B642C5-D8A0-408D-B205-E9FAEEB2F674.jpeg
D6DCD50C-071C-454C-BF60-ACEA6582824E.jpeg
1272918D-7852-4633-842E-4A9C8829273E.jpeg
1285F5BF-2517-4BA5-B7C4-F31C87F3F512.jpeg

Sky being outraged for Liverpool and VVD now, Agbonglahor is kissing his arse christ.
I think we just have to accept that this is going to be a bad day in the media for Everton FC. We are up against the juggernaut that is the Liverpool media love fest and we've had the audacity to actually injure one of their star players.

The head patting from the media is over and the gloves are off. Expect a barrage of negative press now as they attempt to undermine our season.

Even though I was fully expecting a backlash today the full extent of it has surprised me. Man City have had so many bad VAR calls at critical times in important games and hardly anything is said. The RS have probably their first harsh call and it's Armageddon

They were missing their keeper.

We were missing Holgate (who I rate over Mina)
So two almost full strength sides then, was Adrian at fault for anything, was there anything Adrian could've done that Allison would have done to change the outcome?

It was two nearly full strength teams, why am I even having this debate ffs

I think we just have to accept that this is going to be a bad day in the media for Everton FC. We are up against the juggernaut that is the Liverpool media love fest and we've had the audacity to actually injure one of their star players.

The head patting from the media is over and the gloves are off. Expect a barrage of negative press now as they attempt to undermine our season.

Even though I was fully expecting a backlash today the full extent of it has surprised me. Man City have had so many bad VAR calls at critical times in important games and hardly anything is said. The RS have probably their first harsh call and it's Armageddon

Annoyed them because we are a threat to their darling teams.

Only because pre game many(not all) everton fans seemed convinced that this would be an easy victory...for various reasons...playing well, villa, carlo at Napoli....just remember, 3 points behind flying everton having played chelsea, gunners and you lot. Who've you played bar today? Spurs?...
Don't forget, you've also played the mighty Aston Villa,

Status
Not open for further replies.