Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cba with this being behind closed doors, moved to Edinburgh recently and booked my train back on the Tuesday when the fixture got moved from the Saturday to the Monday.

I won't because I live in Melbourne, not allowed to by her in charge and haven't got a ticket, anyway.

Yeah mate I wouldn't risk telling her you've gone the shop for milk and then go missing for 5 days, finally end up at Goodison after someone kindly donates their ticket to you, only tp find out its been played behind closed doors.

You stay where you are mate to be on the safe side ;)

Can u imagine of its played behind closed doors and we battered them 5-0

Really would prove that as a fan base we are a proper gang of arlarses and the players can't cope with our demands lol
I just hope that if it is played behind closed doors that our players get it in there heads to play proper and not act as though its a training game etc, i can almost think of our players taking it easy because no one is there lol

Yeah mate I wouldn't risk telling her you've gone the shop for milk and then go missing for 5 days, finally end up at Goodison after someone kindly donates their ticket to you, only tp find out its been played behind closed doors.

You stay where you are mate to be on the safe side ;)
Yeah, too risky.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.