Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't because I live in Melbourne, not allowed to by her in charge and haven't got a ticket, anyway.

Same here mate , live in Johannesburg missus would not be chuffed , but miss the Derby matches dearly especially the crack , anticipation , dread must be a " sucker for punishment "
:hayee:

The hope kills us every week but this is actually a great time to play them - they're not playing with the energy and pace they usually have - jaded and the same players are playing every week - so we have a chance!

The hope kills us every week but this is actually a great time to play them - they're not playing with the energy and pace they usually have - jaded and the same players are playing every week - so we have a chance!

We played their kids and still got a beating.

We mentally can't compete with them sadly. It's going to take a while to change that; we're not even close right now.

They'd have to basically not turn up, and even then I'd only envision a draw.

We played their kids and still got a beating.

We mentally can't compete with them sadly. It's going to take a while to change that; we're not even close right now.

They'd have to basically not turn up, and even then I'd only envision a draw.

0-0 or do you think we'd score a few own goals?

If they played 700 minutes and lost five of their top stars to injuries, they will still welly us! Accept it, allow it to pass over you like a waves, then let’s start looking forward to next season, when Carlo has had a chance to buy some players in!

My multi needed a bit of juicing up, so for its 6th (and final) leg, I put us down for the big W.... And before you all question my sanity, it was free bookie bet...

Ye with my tin hat on lol
Don't be a tight wad , get the full kit
tinman-front-2048x2048_fd541830-1a99-4b1d-af82-2605ce877bbe_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.