Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Coleman is out as hes a doubt for the irish qualifier which is week later

Pickford
Baines Mina Holgate Digne
Delph
Bernie Iwobi Gomes Rich
DCL

Big shame that, think it'd be a big ask for either of Baines or Digne to play at RB. Would sooner play Holgate there.

Then again I'd sooner play Holgate at CM before everyone except Gomes.

Over 3.5 goals, BTTS, Liverpool win, Van Dijk anytime, if we lose I at least want some money out of it.

I was gonna suggest a starting 11 but it’s so depressing that when you try and replace certain players you realise how poor our squad is.
The players must be so comfortable knowing half of them wont be replaced whatever the performance.

Over 3.5 goals, BTTS, Liverpool win, Van Dijk anytime, if we lose I at least want some money out of it.

I was gonna suggest a starting 11 but it’s so depressing that when you try and replace certain players you realise how poor our squad is.
The players must be so comfortable knowing half of them wont be replaced whatever the performance.

Decent bet that, what odds?

Goodison under the lights with this type of noise will be great to see. Shame a game has to take place after it.

Edit: Looking back at that day and the run they went on after it, that was some effort by us as a club to stop them getting 3 points and winning the title. Actually incredible this bunch of players didn´t do their usual roll over routine, but I don´t think the crowd would´ve allowed it.

I think this will be more apt against the RS, especially with Sigurdsson leading us out as captain.

Congratulations on a fantastic campaign and wonderful achievement, Liverpool. No arguments over here, thoroughly deserved champions. Would rather they didn't clinch it at Goodison, but given that I won't be there to see it then it doesn't really matter. I expect them to comfortably beat us, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.