Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Match Summary (Happened in my dreams the night before):
7' - Mina hard foul on Firmino. Yellow card shown.
10' - Mane shot off the left side off the post. Pickford clears the ball out of bounds for a corner.
11' - Match delayed 2 minutes for debis on the field. Thrown at Henderson taking the corner.
37' - Van Dijk shown yellow after VAR review on foul on DCL making run on goal.
45' - Richy bangs home a cross from Sidibe into the upper right 90.
45'+4 - Mane scores break away goal. Sidibe out of position leading to open net.
49' - Mina shown his second yellow for hard foul in the box after VAR. Pen to RS.
50' - Firmino goal.
67' - Digne cross into the box. Possible handball. VAR decision. No handball.
70' - Firmino doubles. 3-1 RS
75' - Siggy bangs home from outside the box. 3-2 RS
77' - Free kick given to Everton. Right corner of the box. Digne scores the free kick. 3-3.
90'+6 - Richy scores off last second corner. The crowd storms the field. Everyone gets COVID-19. The season is canceled. Everton wins the premier league on default! Ring the bells boys!

Match Summary (Happened in my dreams the night before):
7' - Mina hard foul on Firmino. Yellow card shown.
10' - Mane shot off the left side off the post. Pickford clears the ball out of bounds for a corner.
11' - Match delayed 2 minutes for debis on the field. Thrown at Henderson taking the corner.
37' - Van Dijk shown yellow after VAR review on foul on DCL making run on goal.
45' - Richy bangs home a cross from Sidibe into the upper right 90.
45'+4 - Mane scores break away goal. Sidibe out of position leading to open net.
49' - Mina shown his second yellow for hard foul in the box after VAR. Pen to RS.
50' - Firmino goal.
67' - Digne cross into the box. Possible handball. VAR decision. No handball.
70' - Firmino doubles. 3-1 RS
75' - Siggy bangs home from outside the box. 3-2 RS
77' - Free kick given to Everton. Right corner of the box. Digne scores the free kick. 3-3.
90'+6 - Richy scores off last second corner. The crowd storms the field. Everyone gets COVID-19. The season is canceled. Everton wins the premier league on default! Ring the bells boys!

Stopped reading at this.

Missed this one with all that's going on..

Missed the last win as well post heart attack..

And annoyed I didn't think to flog my ticket to some foreign Kopite for the price of a season ticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.