Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
will take nil nil here

something tells me our players will all be kanckered from a gruelling holiday period, and obv still got the spurs thrashing at home to get out of their system.

im really hoping we don't fade and concede late goals

....Walcott isn’t performing well but he continues to get into good goalscoring positions. Nobody else provides that level of threat from the right side. When fit, Lookman prefers to be left sided but rarely pops up in the box when the ball is on the other flank. Walcott not scoring regularly is noticeable because he’s continually getting on the end of chances.
I agree with you and would not drop Walcott

will take nil nil here

something tells me our players will all be kanckered from a gruelling holiday period, and obv still got the spurs thrashing at home to get out of their system.

im really hoping we don't fade and concede late goals
I'd argue one of Everton's biggest issues is conceding earlier.

When Everton are losing at half time we don't respond 99.9% of the time. Think I could potentially call out 1 result in the 20 odd years of my support that we went on to win.

It's a shame to see the negative comments about Coleman. There was a time when I thought he was one of the best in the league for his position. Had no idea he's regressed so much

Used to have great speed and aggression but for a professional who does nothing but train every single day he hasn’t learnt how to cross a ball properly in all that time. That’s the sort of stuff that’s fine at Everton though. Keepers who used to fall over under any cross, centre backs who continually miss from point blank headers, full backs who can’t cross balls, holding mids who can’t find a forward pass, all part of the circus act of Everton FC.

So how long will sky talk about our neighbours before concentrating on todays game? I'll go 8 minutes.
How dare you suggest Sky are basically LFCTV :rant:
Now if you don’t mind I’m watching Kelly Dalglish ask Souness if the Silva experiment is failing :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.