Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very brainless performance. Walcott, DCL and Tosun shouldn't currently be anywhere near that team. Richarlison cannot hold a ball up and is increasingly putting us under pressure with sloppiness. We gifted a goal and never had the nous to open them up. Our ball retention is gradually getting worse and worse as the games come. Think Zouma is probably the only one to come out with any credit.

I missed the first half hour and wish I'd missed the rest, oh dear Keane, don't be reverting to last years player please. Short of a striker, looked like a team that had played a lot of games in a short space of time with a lot of rotation, needs to turn it around soon.

At least Kenny was a positive, and him and Bernard seemed to have more of an understanding than Coleman / Walcott have had all season.

Worst performance of the season by far, the Spurs game even in defeat was a better performance than that. The last few weeks everything seems to have gone badly wrong

He is currently looking incapable of changing it Toff and I find that very worrying indeed

He needs help. I'm a bit miffed by Brands' comments because it's evident we do need more players.

That being said, his tactics are the same at the minute. As soon as we go behind he resorts to chucking loads of attackers on with no system.

I understand Lookman is out injured, but why is it taking so long to overcome a knock. He needs to sort it.

Why are we playing so slowly, taking forever to build from the back? It's so frustrating to see us play so slowly, even at a goal down

This x 100 none of our team play 1st time balls . Plenty of times gana, Kenny , gomes etc could have played a central ball into the striker and not one of them has the bottle to try it.

Evans man of the match according to sky...he should not even being in the pitch..2 shocking challenges that in Richarlison. Dreadful commentary throughout...

Status
Not open for further replies.