Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 changes from the Newcastle game where Leicester didnt seem bothered losing yet fast forward to this evening and a full strength team out against us and just look at the reaction by their players to the late draw…. it really is Everton against the rest here which is why a point, gained somehow, is worth its weight in gold. Brendan Rogers…. Any chance you’d like to explain why you fielded a league cup team last week but not tonight?
That was a full on dress rehearsal for the Roma semi final next week mate.
Thats why 1st half in particular they where chomping at the bit.

Think our rematch at Leicester 3 days after their 2nd Roma game will be different.

Think our rematch at Leicester 3 days after their 2nd Roma game will be different.
Agreed. I think we could get at least a point in that one.

I understand some rotation and glad they didn’t play Burnley the other week when they were visibly not bothered. Have a look again at their reactions when our goal goes in. I can’t help thinking Rodgers was desperate to beat Everton and thankfully he couldn’t.

We have spent 500m to breathe a sigh of relief at getting a late draw at home to Leicester City when we are in imminent danger of relegation. Respect @FOXINPEACE . Nil satis nisi optimum is just a joke with this squad. Roll up your flipping sleeves you wasters. Coming alive for 10 minutes is not acceptable

Gracias amiga - muy cansado pero esto es normal por uno Evertonian !! Esto ano es muy mal. Gracias de Deos por Shamrock Rovers :) Buenas noches!!
At least you have the Rovers, my other team is Colombia and I’m recent weeks they have been more disappointing than Everton :Blink: Talking about purgatory.

Now im also fearing that Colombian Diaz will score against us on Sunday and that’s going to make me mad, specially because he is one of my favorite Colombian players at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.