Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leeds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also get zero signal at the ground, and I'd prefer it if the other scores were kept to HT. It doesn't seem like so long ago that a radio and earpiece (plus a pained expression) was mandatory kit for quite a few who wished to add even more stress to their afternoon at the match.
Top balcony gets 5G now on 3 network, we’ll let you know when its all going against us 😁

Top balcony gets 5G now on 3 network, we’ll let you know when its all going against us 😁
Got onto this and my mobile working in the TB recently, but I try to resist the urge to check the other scores.

The fecking scoreboard did well enough at ramping the anxiety on Saturday!

Never used to be a problem as they had more signal in downtown Kabul then we got at the ground.

The fecking scoreboard did well enough at ramping the anxiety on Saturday!
not wanting to Labour a point I’ve made but just read a quote from Coleman saying seeing the score go up with a couple of minutes left wasn’t great for the players nerves .

I know it seems trivial but for a player to mention it in a post match interview then maybe we need to consider if it’s a good idea , particularly when we’re in a relegation battle and particularly when the scores were against us .

Is anyone else glad Dyche doesn't march around the pitch after every win, pumping his fists and 'thanking the fans' (lapping up the acclaim) like Lampard used to?

In that moment, it is about the players. Not the manager.
I’ll be honest I quite enjoyed the first game win lampard first pump , it felt right after the club being so down. However it did become a bit repetitive although unfortunately not nearly repetitive enough I suppose .

Like you I quite enjoy dyche’s job done mentality

not wanting to Labour a point I’ve made but just read a quote from Coleman saying seeing the score go up with a couple of minutes left wasn’t great for the players nerves .

I know it seems trivial but for a player to mention it in a post match interview then maybe we need to consider if it’s a good idea , particularly when we’re in a relegation battle and particularly when the scores were against us .

I absolutely wouldn't put the scores up whilst we're in this situation

Half Time and Full Time

That's it

What was with the announcement yesterday about people who continue to stand they will be ejected? Normally in a comatose state of boredom watching us but cant say I've heard that before

Really winds me up that

We're standing because we're trying to get behind the team, and you can't do it as well when you're sitting down

The Gwladys is the Gwladys, you should expect most in there to stand

Really winds me up that

We're standing because we're trying to get behind the team, and you can't do it as well when you're sitting down

The Gwladys is the Gwladys, you should expect most in there to stand
its probably a safety thing like operation goodison that we have to do to get a certificate,Ive never seen or heard of anyone getting thrown out for persistant standing

tbh if the club captain is saying that then he surely has the power to make something like that happen if he wanted to

i assume whatever employee did it, thought it was ok to do it simply because we were winning the game and maybe thought other people would be interested to know what the other scores are. it didn't bother me when i saw the scores, you can't control what other teams do so just focus on winning the game and the rest will take care of itself and lets face it if doucoure wasn't such a donkey the game would have been over by the 80th minute

Status
Not open for further replies.