Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leeds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another angle, even better :

And :

Of course he meant it, therewas no other option, the keeper will kick himself mind, but there was nothing and nobody else on, 19 times out of 20 they go out for a throw on the far side.
Coleman went for it and there was nobody more happy than him that he did...Kenwright gave him a new contract when he broke his leg - only decent thing he's done in 25yrs.
Don't hurry back.

If you don't by a ticket, you won't win the raffle - 1st prize 60 grand.

Missed the game, but just seen some highlights, could have been 4 up at half time. 2 off the line in quick succession. I think we’ll get a lot of joy from set pieces under Dyche.

Was their keeper getting tips from Pickford before the game? How has he left that much space between him and the goal? I don’t mind one but.

There’ll be some hard games between now and the end, but I’ll take at least another 10 of them wins, no doubt.

Surprised to see the negative feedback on here, I thought we were pretty good throughout, the midfield worked well and we made plenty of chances.

I also thought Simms looked pretty decent when he came on, winning headers everywhere and his ball control appeared to be improving. Maupay even looked OK, hassling throughout and managing a few lay offs etc.

I am pretty sure I am not the only one who when Seamus burst through and hit this shot thought to themselves “ahh Seamus, them days are long gone”, then what does the little £60k belter do, rolls back the years and scores a cracker! If that utter flume Iwobi had 10% of the energy and bottle to burst through a defence and shoot on goal he would get 15 per season.

Oh my days .. just in, a few beers after match.. wins a win.... very hard watch....best parts,, park end singing your support is kin sh**. after we scored , and Tom Davies omg, oh and seamus at the end top

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I am not the only one who when Seamus burst through and hit this shot thought to themselves “ahh Seamus, them days are long gone”, then what does the little £60k belter do, rolls back the years and scores a cracker! If that utter flume Iwobi had 10% of the energy and bottle to burst through a defence and shoot on goal he would get 15 per season.
In fairness, he played the through ball to Seamus

We’ve got winnable home games, because the fans will be behind us.

I reckon 5 more wins and a couple of draws and we’ll get ourselves into a safe position.

I’ll bite your hand off for those 5 wins being gritty, ugly wins.
I don't know about a hand like, maybe a finger?

For a full hand I want some three nil cushy cushy ones.

Yer get me, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.