Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs play Chelsea. A win and we can get in snug amongst the very top. People a bit unhappy with the second hand performance but we really could get a foothold next week. Carlo has the attack back. Time to focus on the defence.

We’ve got a week to work on things on the training ground and I don’t think there are any further injuries. Carlo has said its the defence that needs to improve so I hope we turn up drilled.

Leeds can be very good when they turn it on but I’ve seen them struggle. And their defence isn’t used to playing against DCL,Richie and James.

I am hoping Coleman is back fit and Holgate comes back in as well.

Play Iwobi on the right and James behind DCL.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne
Iwobi Allan Doucoure Richarlison
James
DCL​

predicting results this season is an extra- randomised exercise (barring Utd and RS...for obvious reasons). No idea about this game. I won't be betting on it.

We need to sort out our defending, cant keep letting so many goals in, look good going forward, got a striker who is banging them in, would make things so much easier if we were more solid at the back and kept some clean sheets, instead it feels like we have to be getting 3 goals in each game to have a chance of winning.

Pickford
Iwobi Godfrey Holgate Keane Digne
Allan Doucoure
James DCL Richarlison

I think that’s the best we can put out until we get another CM in and a proper right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.