Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Carlo like fitting square pegs in round holes if we get turned over today the buck definately lies with him if we win he's a genius.......
The guy is ancient now. He has lost his drive. Unfit team, bizarre team selections, young players in the stand and low energy idiots like Sigurdsson on the bench. He doesnt make sense anymore. Time to retire Carlo.

Who knows what goes on in training, but I imagine his team choice has something to do with that. I’m sure he doesn’t just pluck his teams out of thin air? :oops:

Sorry but this Substitute bench is full of losers, where is Niels Nkounkou and Gordon, has Carlo lost his marbles as that bench is useless. I think Gordon pulled down his pants when he left the office asking Carlo why he was not playing. I would leave the club if I was him

I do fee a bit sorry for him now.

We could have at least let him leave on loan a few months back if we weren’t gonna use him. Imagine how demoralising it must be seeing all the failures from last years squad getting on the bench ahead of you.

Hoping with a bit of pace either side of Keane, this back 3 will look good and allow the wingbacks to do their job properly without being pinned back.

Hopefully. On paper they should work very well together.

It's a big gamble whether Godfrey has settled and Holgate has gained sharpness yet though. Also, playing in a back three can be very tricky to get to grips with. Either way, I think the only way of getting them up to speed is by playing them.

Let's hope whatever Carlo has been teaching them all week has sunk in.

Status
Not open for further replies.