Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased and reassured by that.

I didn't think Leeds were terrible or anything, but you could see the flaws in the way they play. The speed they try to knock the ball around at, they're always testing one another's touch, and there's no room for error. Rodrigo can't half hit a ball, though. From where I was sitting, it looked like his second one had hit the net so hard that it bounced all the way back out.

Everton were just the opposite. Lampard kept it simple, and apart from Kenny, nobody had to step out of their comfort zone. Grew into the came and waited for the chances to come, calm as anything. Once we got to half-time at 2-0, it felt as though we were nearly there.

A bit of an Ancelotti performance, I thought. I'll enjoy the Donald while he's here, too.

A Question, do you keep kenny at left back when mykolenko(sp) is fit?
I don't know. We shall see in games to come. He looked good today along with our other write-offs. Hopefully the new coaches will improve the players so we don't have to get rid
Chuffed for Iwobi. Said recently I hope he works out because you can't fault his attitude. Could not really fault his game today either.

Makes me laugh that, smash the bar twice with our goalie well beaten and it's not classed as on target.
Surely the target is the goal and the framework of the goal is part of the target. :) Oh well unlucky Leeds. lol
Yeah you gotta a point, technically you're correct lol but the fact that both those shots occured outside the box could be spun into a positive as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.