Everton V Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellaini needs to stay away from the ref in this game seeing as we have got them bastards twice in a week. Our midfield were poor yesterday, you couldnt half tell we were missing him.

Dont play Fellaini, we have enough without him if Gosling plays. Leave Victor on the bench, 3-0 Everton.

I'm seriously of the opinion that this is going to be our best performance of the season. Similarly, the scoreline will be our best of the season.

Everton 5 Hull 0

The MouFro cant play, the refs have already had their meeting and hes nailed on to get a yellow. But as we have seen hes a big loss. £15m? Hahahahahahah, you was robbed Liege, robbed i tell yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Tough game, Hull are no push overs and Brown will have done his homework, 1 goal in it, 1-0 2-1 Everton.

Everton 2 (Cahill, Arteta) Hull 0

Hull have done great this year because they dont really give a [Poor language removed] who they play, they go out, play the counter, and are able to get goals.

For the past 3 weeks the bubble has burst though. Passing well and keeping them on their toes opens their team up - just look at Sunderland who beat them 4-1, had spells of good football and got goals.

They're a threat going forward but so far 5 consecutive clean sheets for us says a lot on how hard we are to break down.

I dont think Fellaini should play with the derby around the corner. It'll be a very physical game if Hull arent able to play like they can, especially on the back of the losses they've had, they're coing to come out all guns blazing as a matter of pride for them and Fellaini will defo get booked. Anichebe doesnt look fit to me so throw Cahill back as a striker.

TEAM -

Howard
Hibbert Jags Lescott Baines
Neville
Gosling Arteta Pienaar
Osman
Cahill​

Subs - Nash, Fellaini, Anichebe, Jukebox, VDM, Rodwell, Baxter

Status
Not open for further replies.