Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overly dramatic this

Perhaps, but I will feel easier when we have 40 points, just look at our league fixtures for October, away at Leicester, home to Palace, away at Man Utd.

If we get 3 points from those 3 games I will be surprised. I think our only real hope is to beat Palace

The age of that side today is important to consider too. So many young lads, and this is another reason to cut us them some lack. As I said earlier on in this thread, it’s very early and we’re getting to know a new manager with new ideas. I take comfort from the fact we’re trying to do the right things.

Dire first half.

Much improved second with the exception of the penalty.

I'm glad Fulham didn't just park the bus, they tried to play a bit it and could have had a couple, which shows our defence isn't where it needs to be.

Best team won comfortably on the day.

Great start for your lad!!! Hope he enjoyed it... When he gets to my lads age you can look forward to him taking you for a pint after the game...especially good when we win
We had a great day thanks.
He asked if we could go home just before half time!! Enjoyed the second half though and wants to go again. Good job we won.

Cenk's goal was an easy finishing but great positioning.

He also did a good job in Siggy's 2nd goal. Took the defender to the market with him, and opened up space for Siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.