Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone knows that about him though, his quality on the ball is a mile above the rest though so if he play's you surround him with energy and willing off the ball runners, not the likes of Gylfi who started as the false 9 and ended up LM and 3 holding midfielders who don't impact the game in the final 3rd.
Yeah but he's also the easiest to chase by the opposition, and they close him down instantly.

So sarcasm aside.. I genuinely hoped the mindset we took to the fa cup (once we scored) would be the side that pitched up.

but this mindset we have.. sit back.. can be Man City or Fulham.. the tactics we employ.. I don’t understand them and I don’t agree with them.

I feel it negative, lethargic and a losers attitude.
I know little about tactics but how does it do anything except create unreasonable pressure on defense and then allow the team to quickly put pressure back on the other side..

is this us? Is this Carlo’s Everton?

Midweek game catching up with us
Not buying that one bit. Formation is wrong or should i say players are wrong for system. 3 midfielders are deep and Siggy and James haven't got the legs to get up to Richarlison.

Possession based football is good but it must be done at pace, we are crawling receiving balls with back to goal. Need pace to make Fulham drop a bit, King, Iwobi are badly needed here

Status
Not open for further replies.