Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarre attacks from fans on an injured player. Have seen James play well for Everton in cold, in rain, when getting kicked on - and it's sad to see Everton fans recycling these stereotype based comments.

Same people were slagging off the team at half time at Old Trafford and then going silent a few minutes into second half.

James couldn't influence the game tonight (at all), but he put in a shift in the first half, starting attacks from midfield winning back the ball on a several occasions (Coleman's run at goal came off a proper two footed tackle James got stuck into in midfield - coincidentally the only sign of blood flowing through veins in the team for those 45 minutes). The game plan just didn't work - for anyone - I thought Holgate was worst on the field in Blue, personally.

He got a knock at the start of second half and you could see him limping, then came up hurt a few minutes later on the pile up tackle - looked more like he aggravated the earlier injury than an opponent injuring him). As Sassy said, hope it doesn't keep him off field for too long - these calf injuries have been a problem for him.
I have seen Rodriguez doing nothing in 90 % of his matches. He got a few good goals but we cant play with 10 men and hope that Rodriguez comes up with a good ball every 5 matches. That doesnt work. Hope he is injured for the City match. Thats the kind of match where he is really useless.

WTF was that. Every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves. Honestly, it’s like they don’t care if we get top 4.

What was that shambles! Yet another indication that the season is crazy and we have been a beneficiary of that so far but eventually you will find your right position in the table and for us that is anywhere from 8th to 12th sadly.

not one player can come away from that with any credit. I was hoping for 4 points from Fulham, City and the RS and for us to lose that one means we are going to have to do something incredible this week to turn it round

Status
Not open for further replies.