Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything goes back slowly to normal , luckily for us after next two games we will finally get where we belong at the table , fist we will get our arse wiped by Cit’s and they as usual this garbage character players will allowed Liverpool to get back on track , looks like Harry Redknapp knows this players better then Mr.Carlo
Can not believe it that team who fight for Europe does not show up today at all ..

To be honest was not expecting that performance with the Newcastle one still being fresh in the memory ,but just like the Newcastle game we start slow give the opposition all the time in the world to dictate the play

Boooooooooooooo

We arent getting in to Europe, no way on earth. By time we have lost to City, Liverpool then played Southampton and lost to Chelsea we will be 10 points or more off CL and behind the likes of Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa. Struggling for Europa here.......
Well I never thought we would get top 4 but I did think Europa was on the cards. Now we have to get results in the next 2 games to get us back on track, when they could have been looked at as bonus games had we turned up against Newcastle and Fulham.

So think we have had at least 10-15 performances like that under Carlo. Just not good enough I’m sorry. I think we are 6-10th place team have done all season. But quality aside these type of not arsed performances are a joke, and if one of the best managers in world football can’t get it out off these players we might as well pack it in. Questions marks over his team selection and what ever the plan was because it was embarrassing. Can’t blame fatigue because we played at home on Wednesday. Spurs both games where away and even against city they pressed and played football, just lost to a better team. And they had a day less to prepare.

I think tonight has finally put to bed any slight hope I had of sneaking a top 4 place, we just can't do it, every single chance we've had to put ourselves back in the mix with other results going in our favour we produce a performance like that, an absolute disgrace sometimes this team

We have the same problem we had for 3 years. A non exsistant midfield
Yes, but it doesn't help that every couple weeks we seem to have a new way of trying to play in midfield and no continuity between the players and the system has developed at all.

Is the only solution to buy high level midfielders? Because if it is we are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.