Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They beat us as well. My cousin referred to that game a few times when Live Sunday games started in the 80s. Said they brought a load up for that match.
0-0 on the day Jamo,they beat us in the replay,I remember it very vaguely, it was so strange it being on a Sunday,as a kid I can still recall they had a forward David Shaw,never heard before or since who led our back four a merry dance that day, we were quite lucky to get a draw on the day I think, oh and being quite impressed by the Baggies yellow and green away kit lol

0-0 on the day Jamo,they beat us in the replay,I remember it very vaguely, it was so strange it being on a Sunday,as a kid I can still recall they had a forward David Shaw,never heard before or since who led our back four a merry dance that day, we were quite lucky to get a draw on the day I think, oh and being quite impressed by the Baggies yellow and green away kit lol
It was a cool kit for the time

This is going to be a challenge. Coming off a midweek game with extra time, DCL missing, it’s going to be hard fought. The only benefit is they aren’t very good!
I think the extra day’s rest will be beneficial to us. I’m glad we’re playing on the Sunday and not the Saturday if I’ll honest.

Yes, I promise.

But I won't need to.

We will win
I have never been so torn in my life. Everton can recover from a lose. But a golden doodle of Sassy colombian french kissing a poodle is too much not to desire more.

Please carlo. Roll over for Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.