Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....mmm, not sure of the ‘risking Coleman’ against Lookman logic. I’d actually wager Coleman is quicker than Holgate, I don’t think Holgate is a speedy type at all. Also, Lookman will stand defenders up, in similar fashion to Beagrie and I think I’d trust Coleman more to match him.

Just a personal view, but in a game where we’ll be looking to create I’d definitely go with Coleman, especially if Digne hasn’t recovered from injury. i know it’s not popular on here, but I’d generally go with Coleman over Holgate anyway.

I think it's similar to the Newcastle game eggs where I'd expect us to be more attacking, though Coleman was dreadful on the day though I understand your thinking.

....mmm, not sure of the ‘risking Coleman’ against Lookman logic. I’d actually wager Coleman is quicker than Holgate, I don’t think Holgate is a speedy type at all. Also, Lookman will stand defenders up, in similar fashion to Beagrie and I think I’d trust Coleman more to match him.

Just a personal view, but in a game where we’ll be looking to create I’d definitely go with Coleman, especially if Digne hasn’t recovered from injury. i know it’s not popular on here, but I’d generally go with Coleman over Holgate anyway.
Holgate is a liability to recklessness and Lookman who has improved since he left us could have a field day against him. Coleman or Godfrey ahead of Holgate.

Depending on injuries...
Olsen
Coleman - Mina - Godfrey - Digne
Davies - Doucoure - Gomes
Jameth - DCL/Richy - Richy/Iwobi​

Bring Allan off the bench if needs be, otherwise save him for Citeh. Set up for a 5-3 goal scoring bonanza.

We would lose this, wouldn't we? If we win, then this truly is a new Everton

David Unsworth scores Everton’s first goal in their 2-1 victory over Fulham at Goodison Park on the 16th March 2002.

A memorable game for me, as well as Moyes first game, I’d also been back to the city 4 days earlier for the funeral of a family member who was a staunch blue.

Driving away from the funeral on the Wednesday it came on the radio we had appointed Moyes.
The Saturday was a very emotional day for me and I have to admit Z cars made me shed a tear.
The game was an emotional rollercoaster too, so I was buzzing when I left the ground, it felt like the start of something new.

Depending on injuries...
Olsen
Coleman - Mina - Godfrey - Digne
Davies - Doucoure - Gomes
Jameth - DCL/Richy - Richy/Iwobi​

Bring Allan off the bench if needs be, otherwise save him for Citeh. Set up for a 5-3 goal scoring bonanza.

We would lose this, wouldn't we? If we win, then this truly is a new Everton
iwobi out, king in

As good an opportunity as any to give somebody a good old fashioned, passionate, ass-whooping*.

*Albeit without Pickford, Allan and DCL.

Olsen
Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne
Doucouré Davies Gomes
James Richi King​

Status
Not open for further replies.