Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on Digne?

McNulty said he went off with an injury last night hopefully not much rather him available for this than City/RS where I hope we go with the flat back 4 wall

Fulham are better than the table suggests. We'll need to be on it.
They are and they aren't. Quality wise they deserve to be down there, but tactically they have become a very hard team to beat, so it will certainly not be easy. Its a game where the advantage of home fans would get us over the line but now the players need to find it in themselves.

We have actually never lost in our history at home to Fulham and I think won 24 of the 26 ties at home with the other 2 drawn. But obviously that means nothing going into this one.

I was looking ahead and planning for the RS, but I forgot about City midweek. We have to beat Fulham first and Carlo will work out a way to give us the best chance of getting three results. Not necessarily winning them all, but getting at least five points.

It's a pity about playing on Wednesday because it makes a very winnable derby that much harder.

I hope Allan is fit enough to play in all of them. He'll make a big difference if he can hit the ground running and get some match fitness for Anfield.

I reckon after the public bollocking the Don gave them after Newcastle there wont be a repeat performance...

Status
Not open for further replies.