Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the 430 am kickoff on a saturday morning has often ruined the entire weekend for me in recent years, including saturday morning breakfast, but it is better than the alternative which is not having any to watch that I care about.

4:30am start is horrid mate, where are you watching? NYC was 7:30am (for the 12:30pm kick off against Sheff Utd) and that took all my motivation to wake up at 6am and head to the bar lol

Hope the red [Poor language removed] get knocked out.. cant be dealing with drawing them (if we get through) and them knocking us out, or worse still losing at Wembley again

Nah -- this is a Sean Dyche team. They know what they're doing, they know they can beat anyone, and they're not afraid of anyone. We shouldn't be either.

I was in agreement that we didn't have the resources to do anything other than focus on league survival.

However, our ginger-nutted supremo obviously disagreed and you could well argue that the cup runs have been instrumental in turning the ship around.

Regardless, he's hardly likely to throw it now that we're in the quarters, so any chat in that direction is a waste of time.

Into 'em, Blues.

A rerun of the seaons' first fixture with a lot of changes. Time to deliver what we didn't last time, the only thing i want to keep from that last game is Iwobi missing chances. Let's do these and take Port Vale or Boro in the semi!

James Tarkowski said last week that it is the best opportunity of his career so far (31y/o) to win anything so any suggestion we shouldn't try and win anything is ridiculous

I was born a month after our last trophy and am desperate to see us win anything and will be giving my all in the lower Gwlad in hope we make the semi's

I am looking forward to this, I can’t remember the last time I looked forward to an Everton game. I know it won’t be pretty, I know we won’t keep the ball but presently those things are secondary, I know we have a very good chance of winning and getting to a semi-final.

Huge tie..... hopefully the determined, committed and arrogant work ethic the players have shown - and the energy of a revitalised Goodison - will roar the boys home. Just two games from Wembley - what a massive incentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.