Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the red [Poor language removed] get knocked out.. cant be dealing with drawing them (if we get through) and them knocking us out, or worse still losing at Wembley again

Might need quite a bit of rotation for this game, going to need the fans to get right behind the lads to try and help them get over the line as it'll be a real push to win 5 on the spin

Maybe

Pickford
Patterson
Tarkowski
Branthwaite
Godfrey
 Harrison
Onana
Garner
Danjuma
Mcneil
Beto

Evening game, one of the longer journeys for a PL game and a fairly short turnaround for their next league game (Sat 3pm) with another league game next Tuesday will probably see a good bit of rotation for them.
I dunno, the QFs are where you start thinking seriously about Wembley. They’re comfortable in the league and have never won a major honour in their history, you surely prioritise the cup game and rotate for the league game if players are tired?

Might need quite a bit of rotation for this game, going to need the fans to get right behind the lads to try and help them get over the line as it'll be a real push to win 5 on the spin

Maybe

Pickford
Patterson
Tarkowski
Branthwaite
Godfrey
 Harrison
Onana
Garner
Danjuma
Mcneil
Beto

I don't think we need much rotation other than those that can't play
Strongest team imo
I'd happily take a loss to spurs if we get through to semis, though I'd prefer to win both obviously

I dunno, the QFs are where you start thinking seriously about Wembley. They’re comfortable in the league and have never won a major honour in their history, you surely prioritise the cup game and rotate for the league game if players are tired?
I think they'll go for it
and so should we

I don't think we need much rotation other than those that can't play
Strongest team imo
I'd happily take a loss to spurs if we get through to semis, though I'd prefer to win both obviously

I was thinking more of rotation if players were cabbaged. I'm like you, next game is most important so play as strong a side as possible on Tuesday.

Semi Final is within touching distance!!!

Was there for Sheffield Utd game. Bit too early for me to start on the ale that game but I enjoyed the place, staff were boss and me and my lad said we should never moan about Everton when there's long suffering American fans getting up early to watch our crap (at the time) lol

Enjoy mate 👍
Haha, the 430 am kickoff on a saturday morning has often ruined the entire weekend for me in recent years, including saturday morning breakfast, but it is better than the alternative which is not having any to watch that I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.