Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go strong as possible and get to a semi final, dying to see the club win something and get rid it the 1995 thing.
Think with the form we're in, we have to go for it .

Pickford
Patterson
Tarkowski
Keane
Godfrey
McNeil
Gana
Onana
Garner
Harrison
Beto

Was there for Sheffield Utd game. Bit too early for me to start on the ale that game but I enjoyed the place, staff were boss and me and my lad said we should never moan about Everton when there's long suffering American fans getting up early to watch our crap (at the time) lol

Enjoy mate 👍
Haha so true. We have been a couple of times. Watched the 5-2 against Burnley which was class.

Great to see how much that community has grown.

Despite missing players yesterday we pulled off another W and clean sheet apart from one or two chances for Burnley they weren't that much of a threat. Fulham will be more of a threat me thinks. Hopefully we'll have one or two players back just for strength you play your best team. I think they have Jimenez missing now. Hope both Dyche and the players have that mindset we're going to win this cup.

Haha so true. We have been a couple of times. Watched the 5-2 against Burnley which was class.

Great to see how much that community has grown.

Yeah mate, there was a good atmosphere when I went even though it wasn't the result we wanted. There was a few Sunderland fans in there as well, can't remember who they were playing but they scored after 1 minute, I turned around and from a distance their Sunderland kits looked like Sheff Utd kits and I thought ffs "getting beat already and their TV is ahead of ours" lol

I'm trying to keep my eye on the ball.

If others are prepared to lose sight of it then that's on them.
We’re not going down Dave, surely you can see that now? We lost three of our preferred starting defence yesterday and didn't skip a beat. We fight like togers and outsprint every single team we come up against. It wont bother me if we drop out of the cup, but no way should we go into it wanting to lose. I prefer to see the scenario where we get docked 10 points, win the cup and still finish well clear of relegation. That would be the perfect response to what has been down to us this season.

It’s got to be the regular 11 except with chermiti for dcl and dobbin for Harrison imo
Think it’s the opportunity they need

Ha
Yeah mate, there was a good atmosphere when I went even though it wasn't the result we wanted. There was a few Sunderland fans in there as well, can't remember who they were playing but they scored after 1 minute, I turned around and from a distance their Sunderland kits looked like Sheff Utd kits and I thought ffs "getting beat already and their TV is ahead of ours" lol
haha that’s brilliant. I didn’t ever go to Dennys so I’m grateful this still exists. Might go for some jazz as well.

No Doucoure or Mykolenko.

Branthwaite and Gueye available plus possible Gomes makes the bench.

We will miss Doucoure's pressing and we don't really have a player like him in that role but I can see the midfield 3 rotating to help support DCL

I would reverted to a 4-4-1-1:

Pickford
Patterson - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Godfrey
Harrison - Onana - Gueye - McNeil
Garner
DCL

something like this makes the most sense but i feel like he’ll keep keane in so 3 at the back again

but this imo would make most sense. maybe beto starting over dcl dependent on his fitness

Apologies to all Toffees. Me and my lad are coming up from Portsmouth for the game. My poor lad has travelled to Goodison a number of times and only ever seen them lose (did see them win at Southampton and Brighton though). Fingers crossed for a great game, a great atmosphere and a great result.
Mate!!!! Any family members who can look after him while you're at the game?

Joking obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.