Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the performance was meh again. Fulham didn’t really create much until we were gassed, but we didn’t create much either.

As good as it was to get 3 points from Burnley with so many forced changes, didn’t really think that performance was all that good either.

Need to get healthy and focus on the league.

Fear we’ll be very leggy on Friday… but from now on it’s heads down and solidify lower mid table safety. Didn’t do themselves any shame tonight, and maybe Onana will be a bit humbled and it could work out for the better

Genuinely not even bothered we went out. Hard fought draw in a cup tie can go either way in a shoot out but that was so unprofessional from Onana. After him and the team had dragged themselves back into the game having not played well. To do that to your team mates is a disgrace

The only thing I'm disappointed about is Garner should have been hitting that penalty instead of Onana. You hit set pieces and much better technical ability that was a mistake and cost us in the end.

Absolutely gutted with that. Horrible performance. Feels like a big big letdown

And there wasn't a single toffee in the whole world that fancied Gana to score, summed his night up perfectly horrific.
I am staggered Garner was not one of the first 5 takers.
Gana at 7or 8 makes sense and his penalty was better than Onana’s…that was so bad.
I hope his colleagues are giving him hell because he has cost them a big chance to do something in a cup.

Didn't say it's good or bad, but it's over for us now. Safety will be OK, just get to us BMD so we have something to be happy about. August 2025 is an awful long way away when you know the team will deliver no success on the field.
We’ve had 30 years of no success on the field. An extra 20 months wont make too much difference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.