Match Thread Everton v Dynamo Kyiv Friday 29 July 7.45pm KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we played well tonight, decent high press at times, comfortable on the ball, particularly in the first half. Few concerns, for all he played quite well, Godfrey's positional ineptitude is a worry. Strength in depth a deep concern, but plenty of time. Glad to see McNeill start well, he impressed me last season. I think he'll do well here.

McNeil looked to be off the right and Gordon prefers the left doesn't he?

I think Gray done enough to cement his place mate and him or Mcneil can play either side.

Gordon's been poor this pre season so can have no complaints if he starts from the bench next weekend.

All depends how they train this weekend and injuries of course but I'd say Mcneil just put down his marker tonight and from what we've seen I'd expect him to be in the starting 11

Just shows what kind of parents they are doing that kind of nonsense. Ban them for life.
Okay the place game i understand the emotion. But it happend last week at Blackpool. Happened tonight when this game was more about just football. Honestly idiots. And this game will be shown around the world. Small group spoil it for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.