Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Dyche needs to be bolder in his team selection in the remaining home games against teams around us. Our best 3 in midfield when fit is Doucoure, Garner and Onana. That has been evident all season. Young isn’t going to take the ball past a full back so if he plays it needs to be at right back where he would probably offer more going forwards than Godfrey.

….i can’t fault the effort but we have players who lack quality playing as though they’re terrified of the ball. Actually thought there was decent delivery into the box from wide areas. Thats 4 points taken from Palace this season.

Again, our best players were defenders. I’ll go for Tarkowski as my MoM.

Actually thought we played a bit better in the midfield area when Onana came on, still awful to watch, feel like putting my eyeballs in water to ease them. When is DCL gonna score..

Does Dyche the Dinosaur know we have 10 points coming back - that side he chose & never changed at halt time was awful a draw not good enough room legatin performance until the changes were made poor manager - why play a defensive midfielder in Guaye? V a struggling team at home ??

Poor, definite 2 points dropped and again wasteful in front of goal. The only positive is that we’ll stay out the bottom 3 until next weekend due to Luton playing at the HellHole on Wednesday

When you build your attacking options around a 40 yr old winger , Doucoure who can't control or pass a ball to save his life and a centre forward who hasn't scored in 20 games you know that
a. The manager hasn't got a clue and
b. We have no chance.

Think Dyche needs to be bolder in his team selection in the remaining home games against teams around us. Our best 3 in midfield when fit is Doucoure, Garner and Onana. That has been evident all season. Young isn’t going to take the ball past a full back so if he plays it needs to be at right back where he would probably offer more going forwards than Godfrey.
He needs the sack he will never change just hope for a corner