Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My ideal XI:

Pickford

Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko

Garner
----------- Onana

Harrison
-------- Doucoure -------- McNeil

DCL
Mad that 10 of those 11 pick themselves (not Seamus) despite at least three of them having been in disgusting form the entire season - Harrison, McNeil, Calvert. Speaks volumes about the state of the squad and what we've become as a club.

Would like to see a midfield 2 of gana and onana, wouldn't be dropping Gana tonight, been one of our better players since returning from AFCON

Big game for both sides, from our perspective I think you're absolutely nailed on to beat us. Roy collapsing in front of our squad is hardly great preparation and we're missing our 4 best players. We'll try to keep it tight, concede early, do nothing, concede again after half time and that will be that as we do not have goals in our team without Olise and Eze. We never beat you even when we're at full strength, right now we couldn't beat the Dog and Duck.

But I know, Everton that etc. so let's see. Fingers crossed we both survive!

Onana up front, will never happen but why not? would be a handful and might actually off load the ball for Doucs to score.

If Seamus is back Harrison could do with a stint on the bench.

COY mighty Blues (the crowd that is)