Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone posted a comment about there being some video of him being completely baffled in a curry place or similar, and I asked for a link. Never seen it but hoping someone can help me find it. Couldn't find it myself tho I tried.

Hang on, do they now have a new manager confirmed or is it still Hodgdon?
If we announced that today we'd be Literally Scum or something. There's nutcases on the web who already think we only concocted the idea to sack Roy and get someone in today out of spite or classlessness.

Probably after the game on Monday when we know he's been alright for a few days

If we announced that today we'd be Literally Scum or something. There's nutcases on the web who already think we only concocted the idea to sack Roy and get someone in today out of spite or classlessness.

Probably after the game on Monday when we know he's been alright for a few days
There's thoughtless scrotes everywhere. Many many thanks for Crystanbull. When you lot play Luton, Sheff utd, Forest, and Burnley, you can dip em all in honey before fryin em up on the hob. Battering is to good for their likes.

Sounds like an Everton board meeting
No comment on your Board mate. But our lot are united in their respect and admiration for Roy for what he has done for us and for Football. Not many get what they deserve in Football which can be very cruel. It was a mistake to ask Roy to stay on and a mistake for Roy to agree. He has had terrible luck with injuries to the squad and time has caught up with him. When he goes, he goes with absolutely everyone’s best wishes.

No comment on your Board mate. But our lot are united in their respect and admiration for Roy for what he has done for us and for Football. Not many get what they deserve in Football which can be very cruel. It was a mistake to ask Roy to stay on and a mistake for Roy to agree. He has had terrible luck with injuries to the squad and time has caught up with him. When he goes, he goes with absolutely everyone’s best wishes.
100%

Btw our board is clearly worse than almost any board, ever.