Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not going anywhere near the comments section of social media posts today. Can’t be bothered having to explain to people why we celebrated in the way we did etc. If people can’t understand that as a football fan, then maybe it isn’t the sport for them.

When did it become edgy and cool not to show emotion or passion for your club, regardless of what was or wasn’t achieved?

Enjoy it blues, don’t let anybody tell you you’re wrong for doing so.

It also feels like the rift in the fanbase and the divide between us and the players/staff has finally been healed. I think more than anything, we were celebrating because we’ve got our club back and we can all go forward together.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

I’m not going anywhere near the comments section of social media posts today. Can’t be bothered having to explain to people why we celebrated in the way we did etc. If people can’t understand that as a football fan, then maybe it isn’t the sport for them.

When did it become edgy and cool not to show emotion or passion for your club, regardless of what was or wasn’t achieved?

Enjoy it blues, don’t let anybody tell you you’re wrong for doing so.

It also feels like the rift in the fanbase and the divide between us and the players/staff has finally been healed. I think more than anything, we were celebrating because we’ve got our club back and we can all go forward together.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
You're a smarter man than I. Stupidly been in an argument with an American about the pitch invasion and how we should be docked points for endangering the lives of the teams.

After trying to explain it one too many times I just had to accept he was never, ever going to understand something that has happened since time immorial with football.

Status
Not open for further replies.