Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Results this weekend of Chelsea and Spurs have been great for us. A few times this season we have thought that our chances of finishing top 4 have gone and yet it is still in our own hands. Its such a pity our goal difference is so poor compared to the teams around us as it will put us behind anyone we finish level on points with. I think we'll mess this up and drop points, or at best scramble a messy win.

This should be a walk in the Goodison park, which means it probably won't be. Hopefully, this game will be the start of a successful push for a European spot. No idea what the team will be or who is available, I'm just going to end on a positive note and say that we'll win. COYB!

EFC.png

PAL.png

We are winning tomorrow.

Soz abar me everton that bleach guzzlers.

Olsen

Godfrey Mina Keane Digne

Gbamin Allan Gomes

James Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Subs: Holgate, Sigurðsson, King, Iwobi, Nkounkou, Coleman, Davies, Virgínia, Tyrer.

Unavailable: Pickford, Delph, Doucouré, Bernard (all injured).

The results have been mostly kind again this weekend so please don't bollox this opportunity up for the umpteenth time this season blues. Every game has got to be a full on passionate effort from now till the end of the season and then we will see what happens with the knowledge that we did our best. I really cannot handle any more non league style performances against ordinary teams at goodison this season.

COYB's

I think we'll probably win this, but it wouldn't shock me at all if we blew it somehow

Before everyone jumps down my throat for being "too negative" or what-have-you, I should remind you that Newcastle took six points off us this season and that's probably the reason they're going to stay up, so it's not unreasonable to doubt whether we'll get the job done here

I think we'll probably win this, but it wouldn't shock me at all if we blew it somehow

Before everyone jumps down my throat for being "too negative" or what-have-you, I should remind you that Newcastle took six points off us this season and that's probably the reason they're going to stay up, so it's not unreasonable to doubt whether we'll get the job done here
Gonna start putting a pound in a jar for every time somebody mentions that Newcastle game yano.

Should have a Lambo by June.

Status
Not open for further replies.