Everton v Crystal Palace. 30 Sep at 2000.

How long did your Christmas selection boxes last?

• Boxing Day

Votes: 73 41.5%
  • New Year

Votes: 58 33.0%
  • Back to school

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • March

Votes: 32 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor 2nd half. Once they shut down Bolasie we had no one to feed Rom.

Ross again ineffectual and Mirallas non existent.

It's hard to see where our goals are coming from. Coleman and Rom our two most dangerous players.

Reactions: DRM

...I keep going on about the threat factor, Palace have been more of a threat than us. Whether it's the system or the players in the system we need to find a way to create. We offer little or no threat. As a benchmark, consider how many times their keeper made a save. Perhaps one chance for Gueye in the entire half.

No threat factor.
No width, and back to a slow build up!

We didn't get a grip in this game - lack of quality in midfield. Cleverley is soooo average and another poor game from Barkley. We need to buy big in the Jan transfer window. No messing about this time.

Why pick on him?

Who will buy Mirallas? Who will buy Cleverley? And so on and so on.
Well, call it the height of expectation, the willingness to take the glory when he makes the effort. His position cries for creativity threading the ball through to our attackers, lack of it drives us down our wings. Sorry but if he isn't creative, what is he?

been a story of overhit and misdirected passes. Barkley did the basics well but wasn't inspiring, Cleverly utterly AWOL second half after a bright start, Lukaku my MOTM with his sharp hold up play and goal.

Reactions: DRM
...I keep going on about the threat factor, Palace have been more of a threat than us. Whether it's the system or the players in the system we need to find a way to create. We offer little or no threat. As a benchmark, consider how many times their keeper made a save. Perhaps one chance for Gueye in the entire half.

No threat factor.

Unfortunately eggs we are a pretty average side. 2 seasons of 11th place is probably going to take us 2 seasons to challenge back into the top 6-7

Such a lack of quality, piss poor window as in we needed major quality bringing in.

Ronald has his work cut out that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.