Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big second half needed, once we get one, floodgates will open. Romelu's been isolated as of yet, Palace have looked dangerous on the break but Bolasie and Puncheon will tire. Need an early goal, COYB don't do this to us... AGAIN! Every goal doesn't have to be Barcelona, stop overcomplicating it and keep it simple. Can see the Scottish messi introduced early in the second half should things stay like this.

May need to change this style of play. We're not gona be able to pass the ball in the goal like this. You need a penalty, long shot or a freekick to spurn you on.

Got complacient and thought we'd won it before we'd kicked off. McCarthy on at half time for one of the wingers, vital we don't concede again. Push Barkley further up, then later on bring Naismith on. We have to win this!

I don't think so. Palace is a top 10 team ever since Pulis came in. There is a reason why they beat Chelsea.

I have got my customary Everton tension feeling. But we are a good second half team. Palace look a top 10 side to me (not a lot of competition mind lol)

Mirallas and Deulofeu have been gash, the latter has no end product and is very frustrating. They look better than us so far. Has speroni even had to make a save?
Only the Lukaku save mate at around 40 minutes. Awful performance so far and certainly not good enough. But I have faith that Martinez will get stuck into them and we will get right back into this and win. Keep the faith Boys and Girls, just another day of being an Evertonian is currently in motion.

The Everton way !! This is the Everton i know. Its been a while since ive felt it, now i remember lol

Lads, we've all been here, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times before. we know how to do this and what to do.

Mirallas and Deulofeu have been gash, the latter has no end product and is very frustrating. They look better than us so far. Has speroni even had to make a save?

McGeady and Del will destroy these if CM had a bit more bite.

Where exactly is Mirallas playing

Basically that. Deulofeu has done well apart from that one, his crosses across the 6 yard box are wicked but no one is ever on the end of them. Rom needs to stop playing to deep and Mirallas needs a kick up the ass again.

Not a great surprise. We've been pretty awful against defensive sides all year. It had to come. Still time for some deu quality and a Naismith winner though.

Bit harsh, Palace haven't really been defensive...if anything they've pushed us when needed and could easily be 2-0 up

Status
Not open for further replies.