Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another first half masterclass from the no-mark in the dug out. Under no circumstances whatsoever try to dominate the ball, under no circumstances whatsoever try to play on the front foot, under no circumstances whatsoever try to attack, under no circumstances whatsoever give 40k fans who are behind the team something to feed off. Ol' gravel gullet will have spent the last 2 days beating any high out of the lads and telling them that anything other than whacking it long to the lone striker who offers nothing at the best of times will result in you not getting lump of coal for xmas. I'm amazed this so-called "football" manager hasn't spent the last 44 minutes physically waiving the white handkerchief.
KOPCHAT

Tarks for me. Don't think he put a foot wrong, closely followed by Myko and Branthwaite
I also went with Tarks. Doucoure was everywhere and Branthwaite and Mykolenko were brilliant but Tarks had to cover across on the right several times when they were causing us issues down that side

Mykolenko was again MOTM for me, but there were many heros putting in big performances out there today. I thought Mudryk was going to destroy us until Patterson came on and put him in his pocket, I really hope the people who think Young is a better option at right back than Patterson finally stop with their stupid agenda from here on in.

Once again Dyche got his tactics and subs correct, especially after the effort we had put in on Thursday night. Nine points in just over a week, you really can't odds that.
Who on earth could you be talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.