Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sensing a nascent groundswell in optimism not unalike the feel good factor that percolated around GOT post the last AGM.... And isn't it infectious!!.
I can't wait for kick-off!!

Didnt realise till yesterday either that we have failed to score in last 5 league games v these home or away [ Two 0-0s,and 3 defeats] ,actually since that 3-3 at S/B were Terry scored when he should not have had that extra time he got

Didnt realise till yesterday either that we have failed to score in last 5 league games v these home or away [ Two 0-0s,and 3 defeats] ,actually since that 3-3 at S/B were Terry scored when he should not have had that extra time he got
That's crazy.
That 3 6 defeat was mental as well. Chelsea were the first team I seen beat Everton, 3 4 game in 84, been some mad games vs them over the years.

That's crazy.
That 3 6 defeat was mental as well. Chelsea were the first team I seen beat Everton, 3 4 game in 84, been some mad games vs them over the years.
That was a crazy game lol,every minute we got one back,they went and got 1 more pretty much right away,2 down in about 4mins,then that the costa/Howard/Coleman stuff,plus we hit the post i think it was at 5-3 or 4-2

That was a crazy game lol,every minute we got one back,they went and got 1 more pretty much right away,2 down in about 4mins,then that the costa/Howard/Coleman stuff,plus we hit the post i think it was at 5-3 or 4-2
Jose said after the match it was one of the most entertaining games he had seen in the Premier League, both Zouma and Mo Salah were on Chelsea's bench!

Pickers' peno saving is like a 1-goal advantage.
Seamus is back to his invincible best and recovered from his illness. Keano gets a proper centre half next to him (Jags), or else Columbia's finest steps up to make up for the inevitable cock-ups by reminding us how he top scored for them in the wc.
Shneiderfraud has re-discovered his mojo and Gomes is going to have one of his good days. Richy and Siggy are like buying M&S butties : You know you paid way too much, but they're a cut above the tesco finest. Wee Bernard can trap a ball out of the sky and balance it on the end of his toe, rinsing the full back inside and out before passing it to no one. DCL : is it just me, or is he the spit of a young Harry Kane? Gana is like their Kante, only played in the right position.
We got this.
2-0 to the blues.
Then you woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.