Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are basically a better version of us. So we need to sit in and hope we can catch them on the break similar game plan to the derby.

I think Sarri will be too clever to know what will happen with Barkley. He'll probably start him tonight instead. The most he'll get on Sunday is a late cameo off the bench if they're winning comfortably.

Chelsea are basically a better version of us. So we need to sit in and hope we can catch them on the break similar game plan to the derby.
If "basically a better version" you mean many times better in every single aspect, then you are absolutely right Sir.

I think the alleged story was that Higuain was ill and Hazard would be rested tonight against Kiev.
As for sunday I would be suprised if Hazard didnt play as its a big game for Chesea given their league position.
Anyway we will beat them whoever we play

Pickers' peno saving is like a 1-goal advantage.
Seamus is back to his invincible best and recovered from his illness. Keano gets a proper centre half next to him (Jags), or else Columbia's finest steps up to make up for the inevitable cock-ups by reminding us how he top scored for them in the wc.
Shneiderfraud has re-discovered his mojo and Gomes is going to have one of his good days. Richy and Siggy are like buying M&S butties : You know you paid way too much, but they're a cut above the tesco finest. Wee Bernard can trap a ball out of the sky and balance it on the end of his toe, rinsing the full back inside and out before passing it to no one. DCL : is it just me, or is he the spit of a young Harry Kane? Gana is like their Kante, only played in the right position.
We got this.
2-0 to the blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.