Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely possible that Duncan could be quite... motivational for some of our underperforming talent.

What odds you give me that Schneids starts and gives a MOTM performance? :p

Evertons-Lucas-Digne-celebrates-scoring-their-first-goal-Carabao-Cup-Second-Round-v-Lincoln-City-e1569347395681.jpg

After 2 very tough away games, yes you guessed it, its time for a tough home game. After playing the teams in 1st and 2nd, playing the 4th place side should come as a relief!

Not so fat Frank is doing a very decent job, but lets hope *insert Managers name here* blue army can pick up a much, much needed 3 points.

No Goats 11 to start cos quite frankly I dont want to have to type their names.
Perhaps we should edit this with a pic of Duncan.

Entirely possible that Duncan could be quite... motivational for some of our underperforming talent.

What odds you give me that Schneids starts and gives a MOTM performance? :p
Why hasn't he done it before now then mate? all this motivational guff is just built on a playing career being angry.....doesn't work in reality. Criminal of the board not to have a proper replacement lined up....certainly not moyes either. Embarrassing behaviour.

Why hasn't he done it before now then mate? all this motivational guff is just built on a playing career being angry.....doesn't work in reality. Criminal of the board not to have a proper replacement lined up....certainly not moyes either. Embarrassing behaviour.

so... fairly high odds then? Am interested to see what kind of team he puts out tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.