Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was great, guts and passion! Went to the Everton shop in town for a look after the match and overheard a Mum asking her son "Do you want a PS4 skin for Christmas?"

I don't get how DCL gets any votes. I know he scored two (but that first one should have been put the other side of the keeper and not the way he was diving - DCL got lucky), but generally the ball never sticks when it goes to him. He never nicks possession or makes a killer pass and he often gives away stupid fouls when we are building a bit of pressure. Richarlison was MOM for me. Always harrying their defenders, nicing the ball off them and crucially, keeping possession when it was played up to him. Kudos to the defence too, especially Holgate. Iwobi, Walcott and Davies are championship players!
:red::bye::rant:

I don't get how DCL gets any votes. I know he scored two (but that first one should have been put the other side of the keeper and not the way he was diving - DCL got lucky), but generally the ball never sticks when it goes to him. He never nicks possession or makes a killer pass and he often gives away stupid fouls when we are building a bit of pressure. Richarlison was MOM for me. Always harrying their defenders, nicing the ball off them and crucially, keeping possession when it was played up to him. Kudos to the defence too, especially Holgate. Iwobi, Walcott and Davies are championship players!

Give your head a wobble!

Bellend.

It is definitely time for BED

Who are you to judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.