Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I'd like the satisfying poetic justice that a game like this deserves! One that we are all secretly hoping for...

... the winning goal by Stones.

... and a hearty celebration to boot!

Why shouldn't this happen? :celebrate:

We've got a chance with this one. We can beat anyone at Goodison on our day and we've been decent this season mostly and they've been pretty blah. Hopefully Rom is up for making a fool out of Jose for being a snide tit.

I haven't said it out loud on here, but I am worried that Jose's bruised ego over the Stones saga will lead to direct instruction for that snide Costa to try to get Stones sent off. I could almost see him instructing his players to injure the boy.

It's probably tin foil hat thinking, but I've thought this ever since the window closed.

I want Goodison to be menacing and toxic. Something terrible but having nothing to do with the "modern game." A primeval atavistic desire to rip the stuffing out of Mourinho, Terry, Cahill and all their racist fans emanating off the stands. Kids spewing curses. Just a horrible horrible vibe. And for us to win 1-0. Naisey, reeling away, after scoring the winner in an inelegant goalmouth scramble. They're going to win 2-0. I never get what I want.

Fookin hate these, used to be Newcastle but when that Portugeeshe [Poor language removed] can line the press up and bukkake all over their faces and still have them cry for more you know something's utterly wrong with footy these days. Let's kick these back to that Southern cesspit Everton.

Better than the last one by the way. Gutted i'm not there, I'm having that boring wet weekend in Cumbria instead. COYB

I haven't said it out loud on here, but I am worried that Jose's bruised ego over the Stones saga will lead to direct instruction for that snide Costa to try to get Stones sent off. I could almost see him instructing his players to injure the boy.

It's probably tin foil hat thinking, but I've thought this ever since the window closed.
Great minds think alike.

I swear I was just about to post this very same thought. At the same time I don't think Costa needs instructions on that front. It's just part of his nature.

I'm also dreaming that the whole thing backfires on him and Stones just winds the fat headed snide up so much that it's him who gets sent off.

Then Stones scores the 4th.

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.