Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some poster trying to make a joke outta a fella nearly cholking and a fella saving him is the worst of all imo. You would think that they would be the last crowd to make a joke about somebody nearly dying at a football match. Idiots.
I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not. There are Liverpool fans who think a group of young men dying in a plane crash is funny just because said men played for Man United.

I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not. There are Liverpool fans who think a group of young men dying in a plane crash is funny just because said men played for Man United.
there are a few decent posts on there, one saying he liked what Roberto had said, another saying we played well against Chelsea. Both were said apologetically, but I think that is more to appease the clique Mafia which builds up in all such sites who attack anybody who does not toe the party line. I often see people on here who disagree with the general consensus or propose an alternative view, being immediately labelled kopite? Most red fans I know are sound, deluded but sound. most heavy posters I know are bells, it seems to be the modern curse of being able to gob off in a virtual world, whereas if those same people gobbed off in a pub they would get slapped all over the place. I think the main irony of that site is the fact that they still refer to us as bitters when they have become the most bitter fans on the planet, their delusions turning inward and becoming self destructive because God, the prophets and the worlds population are conspiring to prevent them from claiming their rightful place at the pinnacle of the sport.

there are a few decent posts on there, one saying he liked what Roberto had said, another saying we played well against Chelsea. Both were said apologetically, but I think that is more to appease the clique Mafia which builds up in all such sites who attack anybody who does not toe the party line. I often see people on here who disagree with the general consensus or propose an alternative view, being immediately labelled kopite? Most red fans I know are sound, deluded but sound. most heavy posters I know are bells, it seems to be the modern curse of being able to gob off in a virtual world, whereas if those same people gobbed off in a pub they would get slapped all over the place. I think the main irony of that site is the fact that they still refer to us as bitters when they have become the most bitter fans on the planet, their delusions turning inward and becoming self destructive because God, the prophets and the worlds population are conspiring to prevent them from claiming their rightful place at the pinnacle of the sport.
this is a very good post

Agree with a lot of that but the bold bit is, I believe, largely tongue in cheek. Certainly the posters on here don't spend much on the postage and packaging of bullets.

Roberto-Mart-nez-009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.