Match Thread Everton v Cardiff City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah poor you, the nasty BBC didnt show your pen.

Just hurry up and leave the League, nobody wants you here.

Nothing worse than a no mark club thinking anybody cares about them.

Nothing worse than an arrogant toad of a fan who sounds like their more successful neighbours when reality you’ve won naff.

There it is.

Pat, pat, pat.

Always liked Everton as a club.

Pat, pat, pat.

I have from the ones I’ve met they’ve been down to earth football fans. However I should remind myself not to bite to the idiots of every football club such as yourself.

Good luck with your delusion

I have from the ones I’ve met they’ve been down to earth football fans. However I should remind myself not to bite to the idiots of every football club such as yourself.

Good luck with your delusion

Im far from deluded mate.

We get it with our fans.

If you want people to sit up and take notice, DO SOMETHING to be relevant.

Said before the game it wasn't a match for Walcott or for playing Richarlison up top, and so it proved. Cardiff giving zero space in behind nullified their pace. However I expect them both to start next week and for their pace to cause all sorts of problems on the break.

Gomes was the stand out player yesterday, by far his best game for us. In fact he has steadily improved each week and yesterday was a solid 9. The blend of him, Gana and Siggy is as good as I've seen from us for 30 years.

I thought Cardiff were decent and were hard to break down. We did it once, but there'll be teams harder to break down coming up and some of us will need to do a lot better. Richo is one, and Bernard is another. Bernie looked great at Leicester , but he's been a bit clumsy at times, since. Were doing OK, though.

Nah, I wouldn't be expecting that if that was us tbh though they usually do get given against us (Martial being the latest one)

Yeah that shot was horrific lol he could have slipped the fella in beside him as well if he had a bit more composure.

A Scotsman with composure? Madness :eek:

That Mina seems a far superior option to Ashley Williams. Paterson usually deals with the aerial battles well but thought he struggled against Mina

A Scotsman with composure? Madness :eek:

That Mina seems a far superior option to Ashley Williams. Paterson usually deals with the aerial battles well but thought he struggled against Mina

Williams was horrific last season mate, my mum would have been an upgrade aged 63 and about 5ft tall so Mina really can't fail. Keane has been the biggest surprise, he's played really well so far this season.

I've downgraded him form a 50p head to a 20p head and I'm on the verge if giving him a 10p head rating

Nothing worse than an arrogant toad of a fan who sounds like their more successful neighbours when reality you’ve won naff.

Everton have won nothing. Ace.

Agog at the irony of you railing against Sky/PL institutions such as the "top 6" and then conveniently forgetting everything that went before it.

Everton have won nothing. Ace.

Agog at the irony of you railing against Sky/PL institutions such as the "top 6" and then conveniently forgetting everything that went before it.

I’m fully aware of how successful Everton were before the inception of the Prem. The point I was trying to make was him sounding like Liverpool fans living in the past with regards to league glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.