Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lewis Dobbin '94

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaningless this.

Just play a weakened team and hand the result to Burnley.

We might need 50 points just to survive this season and we've only got 10 of them with 10 games played.
Totally disagree with that myself, for me i want the strongest team every game, not make excuses for something down the line. and i want the win. How many do you think that moan they dont care about the result etc, then go and moan about the result if we lost - infact some moan even with a win

In an ideal world I'd put a full strength team out but my priority is always three points in the next league game. That's the reality an Everton manager faces and no more so when we have a potential points deduction looming over our heads.

We can still win tonight whilst making a few changes. They have to be conscious of the league as well. It's not Real Madrid we're playing.

The lift that would give everybody if we won the cup would be amazing. New ground, new optimism, Europe and new players, instead of the dreary, play it again Sam seasons, which we have all suffered for eons. Play to win the damn thing, otherwise, what's the point in entering the competition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.