• Nathan Patterson 80'

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lewis Dobbin '94

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may play 3 at the back like the Villa game and dare I say it bring Keane back into the fold.
Might do mate
He may play 3 at the back like the Villa game and dare I say it bring Keane back into the fold.
Might do mate
Might do mate
Might do mate
Might do mate
Might do mate
Might do mate
Might do mate
Anyone got an opinion on whether he may play 3 at the back like the Villa game?
Might do mate
I think he may play 3 at the back ;)

9 times
Might do mate
I think he may, and dare I say bring Keane back into the fold
Might do mate

I remember buying a pass to watch this via the Carabao Cup page...have they binned this? Not one for dodgy streams.

Say it ain't so. Keep the momentum and try and win this one which by default means Keane cannot play... City being out improves everyone's chances. If we get through and avoid Pool or Arsenal next round and I'd suggest we have a great shot at making a semi final. The rest are nothing too scary at this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.