Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this is win or it's over, I really do. Of all the games in this winless run, this is the one I'd think was the most winnable.
There are no excuses, none,zilch,no bad ref decision excuses, no unlucky moments.
No wonder goalkeeper performances,our strikers can't make him look good.
Now or never blues,simple as that.

We need to support them fully, for 90minutes, if they dont play, its on them, we as fans need to come away from every game feeling we gave everything.

The 12th man is a real thing, its time we put ours on the pitch.

The Away fans have been great, but Goodison has been very bad, yes im aware we suck danglys, but theres no excuse for the poor support at Goodison, we need to do better.
100% agree with this.

Everton has been doing all our heads in for ages now (years!!!) .... but we are Evertonians... so lets get on with doing what we do best and back the team 100% until end of season… 💪… then we can pyaaarrr fume all over summer 😁 over the 🤡s owning / running good ship Everton 👍

Beat these Everton they're....

All I want to see is looking like we want to and know how to win. From Dyche and the players.

We should not be even contemplating anything less than a win but we're in a hole due to our negative tactics and performances and frankly it's a disgrace.

Having said that, c'mon lads give your all. UTFT!

This game feels almost like the start of the season to me.

Despite us having the most horrible season any of can remember we approach the run in with a four point advantage over the team in 18th place.

That is a tremendous advantage given they have only seven games left.

They (Luton) need to win two games to go above us as things stand, given out superior GD.

And they have only won five all season.

And City away is their next fixture after tomorrow so they are unlikely to be winning their next two games.

Time now to really step up, kick on and increase that buffer in case another points deduction is incoming.

I am not making any predictions nor am I feeling particularly confident but those four extremely winnable home games, plus Luton away, is our path to survival no matter what more Masters and his crew chuck at us.

COYB

This game feels almost like the start of the season to me.

Despite us having the most horrible season any of can remember we approach the run in with a four point advantage over the team in 18th place.

That is a tremendous advantage given they have only seven games left.

They (Luton) need to win two games to go above us as things stand, given out superior GD.

And they have only won five all season.

And City away is their next fixture after tomorrow so they are unlikely to be winning their next two games.

Time now to really step up, kick on and increase that buffer in case another points deduction is incoming.

I am not making any predictions nor am I feeling particularly confident but those four extremely winnable home games, plus Luton away, is our path to survival no matter what more Masters and his crew chuck at us.

COYB

but when we get deducted luton dont?

this is the thing for me our fixtures are
so hard we can’t make the deduction back up