Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Asian toffee here. Like you guys I suffered so much heart break and anxiety last couple of seasons.

But I remember when we were on that s****ty run under Lampard, the fans turned up to welcome the coach in numbers, smoke and flares were thrown each time a goal was scored, and opposing teams awaken in midnight by fans outside the hotel….

Everyone became recharged and fought each game like the final. It’s exactly the spirit we need to cultivate

Sometimes we forget how much of a psychology thing football is. Dom can’t go from an England player under Ancelotti to a guy who didn’t score in 20 games overnight

Win those 4 games and we will be up. Forget about any potential heartbreaks on the point deduction

I’ll be cheering on behind my TV box
Il be peeking from behind my couch mate if it's level or worse into the second half

Sitting in MS4 tomorrow, never sat in Main Stand before. Anyone know what the view is like?
Was sitting in MS4 for Luton game early in the season. This was my view, I couldn't see a thing. It was the most enjoyable game I have been to at Goodison in a long time
image.jpg~3.jpg

We will win today. Goodison rocking, get stuck into them. Winning today puts Burnley down too in my opinion so very nervy for them.