Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we need the players to play

not flags
We need to support them fully, for 90minutes, if they dont play, its on them, we as fans need to come away from every game feeling we gave everything.

The 12th man is a real thing, its time we put ours on the pitch.

The Away fans have been great, but Goodison has been very bad, yes im aware we suck danglys, but theres no excuse for the poor support at Goodison, we need to do better.

We need to support them fully, for 90minutes, if they dont play, its on them, we as fans need to come away from every game feeling we gave everything.

The 12thh man is a real thing, its time we put ours on the pitch.

The Away fans have been great, but Goodison has been very bad, yes im aware we suck danglys, but theres no excuse for the poor support at Goodison, we need to do better.

true!

Asian toffee here. Like you guys I suffered so much heart break and anxiety last couple of seasons.

But I remember when we were on that s****ty run under Lampard, the fans turned up to welcome the coach in numbers, smoke and flares were thrown each time a goal was scored, and opposing teams awaken in midnight by fans outside the hotel….

Everyone became recharged and fought each game like the final. It’s exactly the spirit we need to cultivate

Sometimes we forget how much of a psychology thing football is. Dom can’t go from an England player under Ancelotti to a guy who didn’t score in 20 games overnight

Win those 4 games and we will be up. Forget about any potential heartbreaks on the point deduction

I’ll be cheering on behind my TV box

I think we've got to be on the front foot, start with pretty much the team we finished at Newcastle with

Pickford
Coleman - Tarks - Brainthwaite - Myko
Gana
Harrison Garner McNeil
Gomes
DCL

Are there any Everton games i actually look forward to now. Nope.
This has all the feelings of burnley coming here sniffing a win.
Getting boring saying it now but the players need to just turn up. So many of these players owe the club a performance.